BNS is a leading property managing agent acting for properties including blocks of flats, converted houses of multiple occupation and modern housing estates. Fully established in 2006 BNS now manage circa 300 schemes comprising of 6,500 units across the South West and adjacent regions. The business is extremely busy with good growth and strong links within the property industry.
BNS are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Plumber to join the On-Site Services team. The successful candidate will be responsible for completing development projects and maintenance works across a variety of sites in Bristol and the surrounding areas. Including residential, blocks of flats and commercial properties. The ideal candidate will have multi-trade experience and be able to undertake a range of plumbing and maintenance tasks.
- Carry out a variety of plumbing works including installation, repair, fault finding, trace and access and more.
- Carry out construction, repair, and maintenance work on buildings and other structures.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment to complete building tasks.
- Work from drawings, and specifications to plan building activities.
- Manage the ordering and delivery of building materials and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations.
- Attend to any maintenance or repair work required on existing structures.
- Communicate with project managers, clients, and other team members.
- Attend to out of hours call outs as part of a call out rota..
- Proven experience as a Plumber or similar role.
- Multi-trade experience, with the ability to undertake a range of maintenance tasks.
- Knowledge of materials and their properties.
- Proficiency in the use of hand and power tools.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong time management to arrive on site on time and complete tasks efficiently.
- Willingness to travel to different jobsites as required.
- Valid UK driver’s license.
Full time: 42.5 hour week
Company vehicle provided
21 days holiday plus bank holidays
Salary: Depending on experience
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org