BNS is a property services company based in Bristol, servicing developments throughout the south of England and Wales. We offer fully bespoke packages to our clients, with our main focus being on block management, maintenance and facilities management.
Here at BNS we pride ourselves on providing all-encompassing and transparent property services, giving clients a personal experience, which is reliable, responsive and proactive.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and work hard to ensure that our work environment is a harmonious and rewarding one.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Processing contractor and supplier invoices
- Utility meter read submissions
- Processing credit notes
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Setting up and reconciliation of Direct Debit payments
- Deal with general queries received into the Accounts department by phone, email or via our bespoke software, ensuring these are answered within appropriate time frames.
- Daily bank allocations and monthly bank reconciliations
- Administrative duties within the department
To be successful in your application you will possess:
- Accounting/ Bookkeeping experience.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Good Microsoft Excel and other systems knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Consistency in meeting reasonable deadlines.
- Great work ethic.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.