BNS is a Southwest Managing Agent for various properties including blocks of flats, converted houses of multiple occupation and modern housing estates; BNS specifically look after internal communal areas and external open spaces. The business continues to enjoy growth in the area through the exceptional level of service and choice for developers, residents’ management companies and landlords.
An exciting and varied opportunity has arisen due to sustained growth that a service charge accountant is required to assist with various tasks on behalf of the department.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that all client queries are answered within appropriate time frames.
- Filing company accounts
- Process purchase and sales ledgers.
- Carry out required credit control in line with company policy.
- Liaising with Client Accountants and Property Managers.
- Producing Service Charge Accounts through our bespoke software.
- Regular communication and reporting to key clients.
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks as required.
- Active involvement in industry training and achieving qualifications
To be successful in your application you will possess:
- Accounting/ Bookkeeping experience.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Good Microsoft Excel and other systems knowledge.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Consistency in meeting reasonable deadlines.
- Great work ethic.
To apply for this role please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com