BNS is a property services company based in Bristol, servicing developments throughout the south of England and Wales. We offer fully bespoke packages to our clients, with our main focuses being on block management, maintenance and facilities management.
Here at BNS we pride ourselves on providing all-encompassing and transparent property services, giving clients a personal experience, which is reliable, responsive and proactive.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and work had to ensure that our work environment is a harmonious and rewarding one.
BNS is a specialised Block and Estate Management Company primarily serving the Bristol area and the South West. Due to increased and diversified market share, contributing to continued growth and development, the need for an experienced Block & Estate Manager has been identified.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Managing complexed mixed tenure and multi-schedule developments
- Undertake site inspections to ensure that blocks are maintained to a high standard
- Attending and chairing meetings with clients and external stakeholders
- Management of reactive and planned maintenance on a day to day and cyclical basis
- Financial management to include preparation of Service Charge estimates, review of expenditure and improving the financial position of developments
- Ensuring Health & Safety compliance across the portfolio alongside our departments
- Positively influencing the Property Management team and setting standards
- Ensuring compliance alongside our departments in line with relevant legislation and practice
Key attributes include:
- Customer focused with a commercial approach
- Block Management experience of at least 3 years
- Associate/Member status of IRPM Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective motivational and leadership skills
- Good time management and the ability to work under pressure
- Driving licence essential
Hours of work: Full time, Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
How to apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org